Nov 28, 2012

Road To Everglades

 

This September, I had a chance to visit Everglades National Park where at nearly 1.5 million acres in size, the park provides important habitat for numerous rare and endangered species like the manatee, American crocodile, and the elusive Florida panther. 

This was my first visit to Florida and It took me about three hours to get from Laguardia Airport, New York to Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Warm weather and many small lizards welcomed me. I had really relaxed and enjoyed subtropical nature during the stay.































































































































































Pelican Grand Beach Resort
















Night City View From My Room







No comments:

Post a Comment